Why choose private dental care?
We appreciate that treatment costs can be expensive and that to be able to afford the treatment you’ve always dreamed of, you may need some assistance in paying for this.
Don’t let upfront costs delay the beginning of your dental and spa treatment. Practices that are in partnership with financial services, who will tailor a finance package to suit you.
Whether it’s interest-free credit over 6 months or low-interest rate finance over an extended period, our Business Support Manager will discuss the options with you in detail. Finance for treatment can be set up with 24 hours.
Most common private procedures:
- Tooth whitening (This is an at-home process, you will wear whitening trays for around 2 hours per day for 2 weeks and your tooth shade will lighten)
- Airflow treatment (This is a stain removal treatment where your teeth are sprayed with small calcium particles in a powder form to remove any stains you have due to smoking, tea, coffee or red wine)
- White fillings (This is an option available if you didn’t want to go ahead with the NHS amalgam (silver) fillings for a more aesthetically pleasing smile)
- Flexible dentures (This is a treatment available for partial denture wearers who struggle with the hard plastic or are finding the denture a little loose, the material is a lot softer and the clasps hug around the existing teeth for support.)
- Smile makeover (This is a cosmetic solution that can include veneers, white fillings and implants to improve your smile)
some recognised associations are:
BDA (British Dental Association)
AACD (American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry)
ADI (British Association of Dental Implantologists)
SAAD Society for the Advancement of Anaesthesia in Dentistry.
Prices vary for different private dental practices, depending on the area and the recognition of the practice.
Prices will also depend on the kind of treatment you are getting. Here is a list of some basic procedures and their prices:
|NEW PATIENT EXAMINATION||£45.00|
|SCALING AND POLISHING (BASIC)||£25.00|
|PERIODONTAL TREATMENT (1/2 HOUR SESSION)||£42.00|
|AMALGAM FILLINGS||FROM £45.00|
|TOOTH COLOURED; COMPOSITE FILLINGS||FROM £79.00|
|TEMPORARY FILLINGS||FROM £25.00|
|ENDODONTIC TREATMENT||FROM £250.00|
|INLAYS AND CROWNS||FROM £250.00|
|BRIDGE (EACH UNIT)||FROM £250.00|
|PORCELAIN VENEERS||FROM £299.00|
|LAVA CROWNS AS SEEN ON TV’S “10 YRS YOUNGER”||FROM £350.00|
|ORTHODONTICS (INVISALIGN)||FROM £1,200.00|
|FACIAL REJUVENATION WITH BOTULINUM TOXIN AND DERMAL FILLERS||FROM £150.00|